Terms of Services
2. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
3. Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know at email@example.com.
4. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
5. The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you, which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, blogs, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
5.1 Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
5.2 Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website Owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
5.3 Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
5.4 Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable United States of America or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
5.5 Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Products sold on suzetteartcouture.com are handmade or hand finished and therefore their maybe slight variations with materials and/or colors.
9. The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
10. The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than The United States of America and its territories). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
11.1 WHAT ARE THEY?
Discounts are issued in the form of either “$” savings' or a “percentage off” and are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications. There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable. Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included). Suzetteartcouture.com reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time.
11.1.2 FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
Free Shipping offers apply to “Standard US Shipping” only, unless otherwise stated. In all cases, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed. We are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders
11.1.3 EXCLUSIONS + EXPIRIES
All promotions will have a “valid until” or “expiration” date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts. Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
11.1.4 HOW DO I USE THEM?
11.1.5 RETURNING AN ITEM BOUGHT UNDER A PROMOTION
If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable). If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly and the code will be re-validated, this will happen on one occasion only. The re-validated code will expire after 14 days. We do not cover the cost of returning any items purchased under a promotion
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Hat size is based on the circumference of the head. In order to determine your proper hat size, you must take a measurement of your head.
Using a tape measure, measure your head about one-half inch above your eyebrows where your hat will rest. Be certain that the tape measure is straight, not twisted. Alternatively, you can use piece of string to measure your head, and then measure the length of the string with a ruler. If you are not certain about size, or are between sizes, buy the larger size.
Use the chart below to determine your hat size based on the measurement you take.
CLEANING & CARE
1. How do I clean and care for my felt velour / beaver hat?
Remove dust and loose dirt with a soft brush, starting at the left side of the hat and brushing counter clockwise. A lint roll brush works too. If your hat gets wet, shake off the excess water. This will allow the hat to dry naturally. If you follow these important instructions your hat will last a lifetime.
2. How do I clean and care for wool felt beret.
Beret is washable in lukewarm water, dry flat and light ironing.
3. How do I clean and care for my straw hat?
Remove dust and loose dirt with a soft brush, starting at the left side of the hat and brushing counter-clockwise. If you need to remove something sticky, we recommend a small wet cloth and dab with water. Do not expose the hat to heat and water. This can cause the material to shrink.